Quarantine: How not to get bored



Bored and Quarantined? Check Out These TV Shows!
Quarantine life, as much as we all wanted to work from home, spend time with loved ones, avoid social commitments and responsibilities, we can say one thing, THIS IS NOT WHAT WE MEANT.
Being stuck inside our houses is becoming very boring and we need activities. Our lives have been tangled in the busy life so badly, trying to make both ends meet, that we no longer know how to function in solitude.
But worry not! Because I am here to help you fight with boredom and make your quarantine time more fun and useful.

          Finding Your Interest 

138 Feel-Good Quotes about Happiness

What was the first thing that came to your mind when you read that heading? That! Exactly that thing is what you want to do. I know we always complained about not getting enough time to do the thing we want to do. So now is the perfect time to start doing it.
If you want to read, you can read. If you don’t have books, you can find them online here:
Cooking has also been of our interest. There are numerous recipes available in fun, easy tutorial videos of Tasty. If you are in mood for ASMR relaxing cooking videos, try this amazing YouTube channel, Cooking Tree.

     Call a Loved One

Video Call With Loved One. Female Hand Holding Smartphone With ...

We are so caught up in our busy life, in our daily routine that we don’t even realise what we are missing until its too late. So, take this time, and call your loved ones, your mom, your dad, your brother or sister, your partner, your best friend, an uncle or aunt. 
The technology has enabled us to even see them, through video calls, let's make use of that and see them too.
Catch up with old friends, you will be surprised how much you will enjoy doing this!
Top Five Video Calling Platforms - Don't Let Coronavirus Win

     Watch!

Netflix Turns 22: Binge-Watching Has Consumed Our Life And No, We ...

I don’t know about you, BUT I have tons and tons of movies and seasons I want to watch but couldn’t find time to watch. So, I am making use of this time and binge watching them. I always tend to fall more towards the happy, funny movies and seasons, because let’s be honest, who wants a gloomy, sad ending.

     That Closet

maroon and pink clothing draped over a chair | Fashion still life ...
Yes! Exactly that closet you have been avoiding cleaning. We all have that sad chair in our room cursed for life to carry our clothes. Let’s be kind to it and clean it up and organize our closet.

    Developing a Rewarding Habit

Get The Happiness Habit – Essential Mum

No! No! By that I certainly do not mean that we need to create a habit of rewarding ourselves with cookies and chocolates (though I know we all want to), what I mean is to develop a habit that will be rewarding. For me I love to cook or crochet (yes I know, grandma habit, but I love it) It is so rewarding when you finish a project and you can wear it or gift it to your family or friends and they fall in love with your labour of love. That feeling is unmatched. So, while we are stuck in home, I suggest we develop such habits which bring joy not only to us but people around us too.

With small habits and actions we can make this time so much productive and useful. Don't worry, the world will get back to normal.

Comments