Existential Crisis: What does it feel like?

Existential Crisis: What does it feel like?




Lately, I have this weird feeling that nothing is important. The work we do, nothing would happen or nothing good will happen of we stopped doing it. Like if I don’t attend class, or go to certain meetings or meet the teacher or anything else, it feels all so unimportant. And it is not just about me, I feel the same way about everyone else too. Like if someone is doing something, is it really important? Does it make any difference after all? If someone doesn’t do something, it won’t have any effect. Is it important to run a country? Does it matter? Will it matter after we are dead? I think the only deed worth doing is help underprivileged. Nothing else seems to be of any importance to me. I don’t know if I have been able to convey what I really feel, it doesn’t feel like I did.
It’s just that everything we do, it is ultimately of no importance.

Comments

Post a Comment